For this event, we have asked each attendee why they have registered. Here are some of the recent answers that have been given:
- I’m a new user and would like to know more about Connections.
- This will be my first one. Very excited to attend after seeing the great value presented at the previous 7.
- I’ve never attended previously but hope to hear insights and feedback from other customers about their successes and challenges with social, what use cases they have, and their adoption strategy.
Learning & Education
- Our organization is deploying Connections 5 in 2015. I’m looking for ways to make the business side of the deployment a success.
- My group is responsible for support of Connections and helps with user adoption. I would like to hear how other companies are using Connections and what worked best in their organization.
- I want to learn what clients are doing
- I train business students to work effectively with Connections
- Learn more how Social Business trends are driving companies today
- Build and extend their skills and knowledge, work in real collaboration between BP and Customers
- Plans fell through the last year to attend and me and my team have a strong focus on developing social solutions.
- Learn. Meet up with friends.
- Learn new things! 🙂
- To Network with individuals who share the common passion for Enterprise Social Networking and to keep up to date with latest developments in this domain.
- We are implementing Connections and I want to be better informed about the best way it should be used.
- I am looking forward to meeting with customers and understanding the community’s input on our user experience direction.
- Thought leadership and Connections
- I am most interested in developing additions to IBM Connections
Keep with Trends & Future Evolution
- I manage IBM Connections at my company. [I need to u]nderstand the technology, the road map, and network with industry champions.
- Hear interesting thoughts and visions about social software – and the location begs for information about future products and developments following
- The location leads to expect information about the future of the IBM social products and about new products/thinkings
- Keep up with trends and deep diving
- Keep up on where IBM is going and some deep diving
- As a IBM Premier Business Partner we are involved in many social collaboration projects. I want to share experiences with the social collaboration community.
- I hope to be speaking and also attending technical sessions.
- I was a speaker at Social Connections 7
- To share knowledge and learn
- Share Connections knowledge, network, attend other presentations
- Learn from this wonderful community and share my experiences!
- An opportunity to meet others and share my story in the hopes that it inspires others.
The Community & Networking
- Excited to reconnect with this community and learn more about social adoption.
- To meet all the great people here! 🙂
- Getting to know more people in the IBM Connections area
- Meet customers and how they are being successful at getting value from Connections.
- Networking, Education, Visibility
- Networking, Latest technical infos on IBM Connections, Speaker 🙂
- Obviously to build network 🙂 I hope to see more deep technical session
- Connect with customers and partners
- Networking, new insights, learning
- Social relationship, technical session
- I want to meet clients and partners
- To meet like minded people.
- I was a speaker and attendee at Social Connections 7
And the last but not least:
- Because its the best event in the world regarding the product IBM Connections !
- To meet all the people!
So, what is your reason to attend?
Register today and tell us!