The countdown continues to Social Connections 10 in Toronto and the team who organise the event wanted to highlight some of the great things that you will find when you attend this event!
Some of key points that we would like to highlight are:
– This is an event managed by a team of volunteers who are IBM Connections users – it is put on by customers of IBM, for customers!
– One of the key themes of the event is to continue to develop a community, foster team work and share best practices around IBM Connections (Cloud or On Premises)
At the event in Toronto, a selection of our ‘Not to be missed sessions include’:
- Alan Lepofsky, VP @Constellation Research will talk to how AI will help us get work done!
- Luis Suarez (A World without E-mail) will present a keynote session, be involved in the famous ‘PTI’ session and also host a Social Business Masterclass on Wednesday June 8th
- Tony Byrne of the Real Story Group will present a session on the ‘Next Digital Workplace‘
- IBM’s take on the future of work and demo – If you saw this at the IBM connect conference, now is the chance to see an updated version of this session!
- What is coming to IBM Connections
- How IBM design their products – a number of sessions focused on this important topic
- Toscana – Come and see what is coming!
– Come and hear how businesses are leveraging the IBM Collaboration platforms to drive business outcomes.
Here is a selection of the great customer case studies:
- Lowe’s: will talk to how they enable collaboration and drive diversity of thought through strategic alliance that maximize impact to employees, customers and vendors
- A&W: How they changed minds of execs to support adoption
- Tuft’s Health: How they created an integrated intranet for communication, collaboration and applications
- Waterfront Toronto: ongoing journey to becoming a more Social organization on a collaboration platform that supports all aspects of city buildings, citizen engagement and business ecosystem
- TD Bank: Presenting their usage and journey with the adoption of IBM Connections
- Verisure Securitas will explain their experience of using IBM Connections cloud
- How Telus used Collaboration to change the company culture
- The Superior Group will discuss their use of Connections
- SES highlight their new way of Knowledge networking
- and more….
And last, but not least, our sponsors, without who we could not put on this event!
Come to the event, listen to some great sponsor sessions and visit them on the sponsor floor!
In addition, we have a full program of Social events that will keep you entertained late into the night!
So if you have not registered, do so now before all the tickets are sold! REGISTER HERE