The Social Connections team is proud to announce that IBM will be hosting an IBM Connections Next Developer Briefing the day before our event.
The briefing will take place at the IBM building on 71 South Wacker Drive in Chicago, IL 60606 on Wednesday May 31st. It will start at 9 am and will end at 5 pm. Join Alan Hamilton and the other IBM speakers for a full day of exciting new technology.
Join us for this exciting preview of some of the technologies and techniques we are using to build the next generation of IBM Connections. This is a technical briefing to allow customers and business partners to understand how many of the components and technologies fit together for “Connections Pink”.
Presented by the IBM developers themselves, this is an ideal opportunity to get ahead of the curve and be ready to experience what Connections Pink will deliver. It is also the ideal primer for you to implement IBM Connections 6 with Orient Me – which is available now.
Open to customers and IBM Business Partners.
Places are limited so register here
Deployment and configuration of Connections 6.0 including Orient.Me
- What is Docker, Kubernetes, CFC?
- How do I set up Docker
- How do I access content in a Docker container
- How do I configure Docker
- How do I manage IBM Containers
- How do I scale those environments
- Tips/tricks/debugging CFC
- How do I do integrate between applications in Docker and WebSphere
Muse Middleware Proxy – Customisation of Connections using Muse
- What is Muse ?
- When do I Use it ?
- How do I configure it ?
- How do I build customisation’s for it ?
- How do I deploy and manage customisations
- Private Cloud v Public Cloud
Have you seen our Mobile app? Check it out here