Please use this form to submit a session abstract for our virtual event Let’sConnect 2021, or the September 2021 event in Madrid.
All sessions should be delivered in English (and thus the title and abstract should be in English too).
All accepted speakers will be granted complimentary access to the event (or have their paid tickets refunded), and are invited to an exclusive VIP reception. Unfortunately, travel and accommodation costs cannot be covered.
Please do not hesitate to contact us if you have any further questions about submitting a session or about presenting at Let’sConnect.
Please follow these suggestions from Engage website when providing your bio.
Please read this blog for tips on creating an abstract.
Sessions submitted should not be about your own or companies products or services (exception for sponsor sessions) , they should be educational and the approach should be one of information sharing.
We are inviting sessions in the following tracks:
- Administration – sessions relating to administering Social Business and Dx platforms. It could be the design and build of infrastructure, upgrading, managing users, migrating to the cloud, integration with other services or platforms etc. Sessions relating to cloud, hybrid or on-premise infrastructures are welcome! (30-minute and 60-minute slots)
- Case Study – sessions focused on telling the story of existing projects. We love case studies! And the more honest the better! Ideally these sessions should feature at least one speaker from the company that uses the platform, but they could be accompanied by a vendor or partner. (30-minute slots only)
- Development – how and why to develop for these services. We’d love you to share your tips, techniques and experience of developing solutions or applications, where you might hit issues, and how you overcome them. (30-minute and 60-minute slots)
- Future of Work – sessions in this track should explore topics around the area of improving the productivity of individuals and organizations through the use of Digital Solutions technologies. (30-minute slots only)
- Management and Adoption – sessions that take a higher-level view of the issues, challenges and opportunities that surface when deploying Social and Dx platforms. (30-minute slots)
- Spotlight – this track is designed to give new (or experienced) speakers the chance to present a short session on a topic of their choice. Think of it as being akin to TED talks, but within the framework of Let’sConnect. You can choose to use a presentation deck or not, to prepare earnestly or to speak from the heart, the choice is yours. What we’re after is insight, interest and passion – the rest is up to you! (15-minute slots only)
- New Technologies – We also want to reach out to new things, if you feel you have an interesting session on a new technology, please submit in this track. (30-minute and 60-minute slots)
- Sponsor – for those organisations that are sponsoring the event at Gold level or above, there is the option to submit a Sponsor session for the conference. (30-minute slots only)
- Workshops – For hands on training. Please supply all information needed on what you need to be able to run it
- Academic – For faculty, IT staff or even students of any academic institution who want to share what they have achieved with HCL Connections or HCL DX or how they see the future of collaboration. (15 or 30 minute slots; research papers are also eligible)